Sunday, February 28, 2010

Birthday Weekend

-Upward basketball- I was able to check out the end of season celebration. It was clear that Upward made a powerful impact on so many lives. Hundreds of kids and their families were able to hear the Gospel. The celebration included a hotdog supper and basketball handling demonstrations.
-Baptist Women's Day at Bethlehem- We had a packed house at the early service. This included a full choir loft. The pastor's wife, Anita, brought an amazing message. We love her and her sense of humor.
-Birthday Lunch at BW 3's- I got a big Pyrex set with lids. I love my new jewelry as well. But I'm really, really excited about all that Pyrex! I'm already looking forward to my next cooking marathon.
-Mission Serve planning meeting- We are traveling to Wetumpka this summer.
-BBC supper club- Bojangles.

No comments:

Post a Comment