Monday, October 3, 2011

ECU vs. UAB

This wasn't the washout that we hoped for, but a win is a win. We did a better jobf catching than with the previous two games. It was family weekend and it was a good crowd, as usual. I didn't tailgate that day, but was still able to go to the game (a friend's dad had passed away and I felt I needed to attend the visitation. I spent $7 on nachos and water. Really, Megan? That's what I keep asking myself. It was a muggy day, but we hung in there. Nothing new for pirate football. I enjoy where I sit; I have some of the same seatmates as last year. That's the beauty of getting the same seat from one year to the next. Sorry not to have more details. My next football post will have a little more excitement...promise. GO PIRATES!

No comments:

Post a Comment