Sunday, April 22, 2012

Christmas 2011


Brittany and Matt at my parent's house on Christmas Day.

My cousin, Eli, at the Hauser family Christmas gathering.

A few of the youth at the Harris' on boxing day.

My family at the Hauser family Christmas gathering.

New Year's Eve Party at the Pope's.

I've got a lot of catching up to do with this blog. Let's see what I can remember from Christmas. ;) We celebrated Christmas with my dad's family at my Cousin Paul's. This year, there was a new baby, my cousin Eli. We were missing some people, but there we still had a full house. I don't see these people often, so it's always good to see them at Christmas.

Christmas at our house was more like a baby shower. After church and lunch, my immediate family opened presents. With Anderson on the way, Brittany and Matt got lots of presents for him. I'm guilty...I gave him presents, too. The rest of us also got some fun things.

Normally, we celebrate Christmas day at my grandmother's house. This year, with Emily living in Florida, we waited until New Year's to celebrate. As a side note, we went to the Pope's for New Year's Eve and to the Harris' for boxing day. In either case, lots of food and great friends. We always go over there for New Year's; it just included presents this year. And....more presents for the little man...Anderson! My aunt always makes a stocking for each of us ''kids.'' Us kids, by the way, range from 22-29. My grandmother always makes a huge meal and there are plenty of leftovers. It was a great Christmas. We are already looking forward to next year...toys and a little one crawling around. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment