Monday, December 21, 2009

1st post

I thought it would be fun to share my adventures through a blog. Now for my weekend fun... This weekend involved a lot of cooking, but I didn't have access to my camera. Just imagine the smells of freshly baked bread. I also took a short trip to Wilson and had dinner with the relatives. They're always happy to let me mooch. After church on Sunday, I went to B-dubs with Sara, Robin, Philip, and Rebekah. They're all going to the Liberty Bowl and I hope to see them there. I'm traveling with my college buddy, Jeff. I almost forgot...WE HAD A MOUSE! There was, indeed, a furry critter in my apartment. Unfortunately, my cat didn't realize he was here. I look forward to sharing all about my family Christmas festivities. My relatives are pretty kooky...this blog will make for some interesting reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment