Saturday, February 13, 2010

2010 Reading List

I plan to challenge my mind with a lot of reading this year. In addition to perusing some new books, I have plenty on my shelf that need finishing...it's been so long, I may have to start some from the beginning :)Thanks to Lindsay from the Passionate Homemaking site. I needed some encouragement to spend more time reading. As I knock some of these out, I definitely plan to add more.

Spirituality
A Case for Faith by Lee Strobel
Practicing His Presence
Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
Inside Out by Larry Crabb
The Feminist Mistake: The Radical Impact of Feminisim
Questioning Evangelism(using questions as a form of sharing your faith)
From Clutter to Clarity: Simplying Life from the Inside Out
Womanly Dominion: More than a Gentle and Quiet Spirit
Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis
Lies Women Believe by Nancy Leigh DeMoss

Missionary Stories
Evidence Not Seen: A Woman's Miraculous Faith in the Jungles of World War II

Household topics
Shopper's Guide to Natural Foods (page 26)
In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan- done!
The Maker's Diet by Jordan Rubin
Nourishing Traditions

No comments:

Post a Comment