Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blog break- over!

Since I'm feeling a bit puny, this is the perfect time to catch up on blogging. I'll give a brief rundown of life these days and then make more regular posts from now on. Here we go...

-Training for my next half-marathon is going very well. Sunday morning runs (the few I've been to so far), have been very beneficial. They are called ''long slow distances'' and really are slow enough to be manageable. I look forward to continuing with this group.
-My Bible study group and community group (Sunday school) are fun and a blessing. Our class is having a bonfire/smores/cookout this Friday night. Our women's Bible study will soon begin ''Living your Life as a Beautiful Offering'' by Angela Thomas. Also, I continue to be involved in our technical ministries team. It's fun to rock it a bit in the tech booth...I love bopping around to the music.
-Work is picking up now that Christmas break is over. Sometimes, I can only handle small doses of the kids, but it's still a great job. I am thankful to have this job for a guaranteed amount of time and to have such great benefits.
-My cat is still quite the cuddle bunny and I really enjoy her company. The funniest thing with her right now is the excitement over hearing the can opener. It doesn't matter what I am opening, she thinks that it's fish.

That's life in a nutshell! Check back soon for more about my happenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment