Sunday, July 8, 2012

Florida Vacation

In April, I flew to Tampa.  I visited my cousin Emily, who lives and works in St. Petersburg.  We went to St. John's Pass (Madeira Beach), Indian Rocks Beach, Clearwater Beach and Tampa. 

At St. John's Pass, we had supper at Bubba Gumps, ice cream at Kilwin's and looked through the shops.  We were entertained by watching the birds eat chopped-up fish. 






We spent several hours relaxing at Indian Rocks Beach.  It was a pretty day and I floated around in the gulf. 




In Clearwater, we visited the Golden Villa Motel, the Serious Cookie and watched a movie on the lawn.  I spent the best summer of my life in Clearwater.  ''The Villa'' was where we stayed for several months.   




In Tampa, we walked around the historic area and had dinner at International Mall.  Since that was Sunday, we also went to Emily's church.  She also took me past the hospital so I could see where she works.   



I am already looking forward to my next trip to see my favorite cousin! Love you, Em!

No comments:

Post a Comment