Friday, July 13, 2012

Independence Day

The highlight of my day was a running field trip.  We did nine miles through Goose Creek State Park in Washington.  It's a challenging run, as you have to watch your step.  The trails have a lot of roots.  So, I tripped...and then three other people tripped...not over me.  ;) I also turned my foot a few times, but no injuries.  It was a hot morning, but well worth the trip.  A few of us dressed in our red, white and blue.  Jamie brought little flags and we took a picture with them.  I wore my patriotic cape and red tutu.  They were part of my outfit for a race in DC.  You only live once, why not? I'm happy to add that my bug repellent worked.  Not all were that fortunate.  ;) Marion is a great field trip organizer...thanks again for planning it!   

Left to right (back): Jamie, Donna, me, Tony, Leslie, Anthony
Front: Tyler, Marion

No comments:

Post a Comment