Saturday, November 5, 2011

ECU vs. USM



I don't need to share the result of the game or talk about the halftime incident. I think that everyone is very aware of those things. To start out, I tailgated with Marc and Shelley again, along with a few of their friends. We feasted on some delicious barbeque chicken, which you can see in the video. We also dug into the chips and dip. Thanks to Roy for sharing his Crock-Pot of hamburger dip. Everyone loved it. I brought cream cheese and salsa dip. The recipe for cc/salsa is 1 block of cream cheese and add in some salsa. There is a specific amount, but I just pour some in. There were also some chicken sausages and potato salad. The potato salad didn't have relish...yay! That made me very happy. The chicken was in honor of our match against Southern Miss. Needless to say, no one went hungry. The tailgate was cool and windy, so the lot didn't fill up as quickly as usual. Also, given the game, a lot of people left early. We had a much easier time leaving. No matter the result, it's always great to go to a game at Dowdy-Ficklen.

No comments:

Post a Comment