Sunday, July 14, 2013

Little Sam Hike

Little Sam is a section of the Mountains to Sea (MST) trail.  The trailhead is a few miles from Lake Logan.  This was a very rainy hike.  It was also very muddy and swampy, due to so much rain.  We made the best of it, I like to think.  I slipped a few times, but have no crazy bruises to show off.  ;) After a few days, my boots dried off.  There was a section of the trail where we just walked through forest, not really on a path.  It was a nice break, much drier than other parts.  We turned around early, as the water was high and moving very quickly.  That day, a creek crossing was not something we wanted to undertake.  My camera batteries got wet, so no pictures.  One of the members took one, so I'll post it if he shares it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment