Monday, December 17, 2012

Waynesville Christmas Parade

The Waynesville Christmas Parade was on a Monday evening.  It began on my street and also went down Main Street.  It was nice to be able to walk to the starting point.  When I came home, there were bands practicing on either side of my building.  Like any good parade, there were fire trucks, marching bands and kids dancing.  There was also a Christmas tree made out of canned goods.  A lot of goodies were handed out.  I got a small dog bone for my doggy niece, Sprinkles and a promo gift card for Bojangles.  There was an appearance from Curious George and of course, Santa Clause.  It was hard to get good photos, but here are a few that turned out pretty well.     

Tuscola High is near my office. 

A fun blast from the past

 

No comments:

Post a Comment