Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Costume party/bonfire

A few of the 20's/30's community groups got together for a bonfire. It was also a costume party, with Halloween being a few days away. The costume winners were Aladdin and little Abu (the monkey), a Smurf and Batgirl. I feel like I'm leaving someone out...please let me know who that is. I was Batgirl and won the scariest costume category. Some of us also checked out the haunted garage next door. Brad and Christie's neighbors set it up. It wasn't scary enough for me. Oh, well. I never did get a really good scare this Halloween. The s'mores supplies included Reese's cups. Someone suggested those once and I now bring them to every bonfire. p.s.- I finished off the bag myself and it was yummy! In case you're wondering, my ''scariest costume'' prize was a big purple hat. We had two fires going and managed to stay pretty comfortable on a cool fall evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment