Wednesday, November 2, 2011

ECU vs. UNC



For the ECU vs. UNC game, I had the chance to tailgate with Marc and Shelley. Their friends Curtis, Patricia and Nicole joined us. They have gotten tailgating down to an art. We had burgers, hotdogs an some great snacks. Curtis made an amazing salsa...love it! They were also kind enough to come pick me up. It was nice not having to mess with parking or walking. Before I sound totally lazy, I did run that morning. It was a late game, so I knew that I wouldn't want to run in the a.m. Sadly, the game didn't turn out so hot. I love my boys, but they just didn't pull it off that day. At any rate, I love the atmosphere in Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium. You just can't beat the purple haze, the cannon and the very realistic-looking pirate. Purple...gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment